ExamDiff is a free software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-04-11. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
ExamDiff is a Freeware Windows tool for visual file comparison.
- Toggles between the first and second files.
- Automatically detects file changes and prompts the user to re-compare files.
- One push re-compare function which attempts to leave the viewer's
focus in the same place as before the re-compare.
- Drag and drop support for dropping one or two files into the
program's window (e.g. from Windows Explorer).
- Easy editing of the first and second files. ExamDiff will spawn any
editor (configurable by the user) with the first and/or second file.
- Saves the standard UNIX DIFF file.
- Easy navigation through the differences via 'Next Difference'/
'Current Difference'/ 'Previous Difference' buttons and hot keys or
via a list box of all the differences.
- Simple 'Search' option to search for strings in the comparison panes.
- Customizable colors, font, tab size, and comparison settings.
- Fully customizable file extension filter.
- Tooltips that include file properties, difference number, etc.
- Adjustable pane splitter with smooth synchronized scrolling. Allows
easy toggling between horizontal and vertical splitter orientation as
well as splitter centering and panes hiding.
- Command line interface.
ExamDiff (version 1.8) has a file size of 520.82 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 188 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.