ExamDiff is a Freeware Windows tool for visual file comparison.
- Toggles between the first and second files.
- Automatically detects file changes and prompts the user to re-compare files.
- One push re-compare function which attempts to leave the viewer's
focus in the same place as before the re-compare.
- Drag and drop support for dropping one or two files into the
program's window (e.g. from Windows Explorer).
- Easy editing of the first and second files. ExamDiff will spawn any
editor (configurable by the user) with the first and/or second file.
- Saves the standard UNIX DIFF file.
- Easy navigation through the differences via 'Next Difference'/
'Current Difference'/ 'Previous Difference' buttons and hot keys or
via a list box of all the differences.
- Simple 'Search' option to search for strings in the comparison panes.
- Customizable colors, font, tab size, and comparison settings.
- Fully customizable file extension filter.
- Tooltips that include file properties, difference number, etc.
- Adjustable pane splitter with smooth synchronized scrolling. Allows
easy toggling between horizontal and vertical splitter orientation as
well as splitter centering and panes hiding.
- Command line interface.
ExamDiff Pro TRIAL ExamDiff Pro provides a simple means of performing visual text and binary file and folder comparisons in Windows. It's attractive, easy to use, and offers the tools you need to do the job quickly and thoroughly. It features a double-pane view that allows for side-by-side comparisons, with... Download